TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BAREBOAT CHARTER
Charters usually commence on Saturday at 17:00 hours and end on Saturday at 09:00 hours (Friday 18:00 return to marina & overnight). Other days of the week are possible upon request.
Upon receipt of Booking Confirmation we will issue a Charter Contract and send it to you accordingly.
Within 7 days from the date of confirmation we require advance payment of 50%, otherwise booking will be cancelled automatically. One month before your departure we require full payment along with crew list & one (1) copy of Sailing License or Sailing Resume.
Optional extras, reserved by client in advance, for any of our bases, are required to be paid upon embarkation in cash. If paid by credit cards, then surcharge of 3% will be required.
Refundable Guarantee Deposit, as per our price list, will be collected by Topsail OY via credit card or Cash upon embarkation. Instead of Refundable, you can choose the Non Refundable Guarantee Deposit which can insure totally the yacht as well. Guarantee Deposit is also required, even if a skipper is hired at extra cost. Either way of Guarantee Deposit you may choose, you must inform Topsail OY one week before embarkation.
Cancellation fees are calculated depending on the period of time between the date of cancellation and the departure date as follows:
- More than 90 days before embarkation, 250€ (dossier fees).
- Between 90-60 days before embarkation, 30% to the total charter fee.
- Between 60-30 days before embarkation, 50% to the total charter amount.
- Less than 30 days before embarkation, 100% to the total charter amount.
- Seafarer Sailing will return the cancellation fees, less dossier fees, if the cancelled yacht is rebooked for the same period under the same conditions.
Transfers from Airport to base and opposite can be arranged upon request.
Food provisioning can also be arranged upon request. Food List is available.
Hotel Reservations – Car Rental – Local Flight Tickets – Ferry Tickets can also be arranged upon request.